Saturday, July 9, 2011

HUNKY GUY NUMBER THREE: "Not just a man"

Yeah...I kind of just dropped off the face of the Earth.
Since I've been gone for like, three days, I'm taking time away from preparing for my little sister's birthday to spend some time doing a triple-feature Hunky Guy. First up...





It sure is refreshing to see people with shirts on, huh?
IT'S SAM WORTHINGTON OMGOMGOMG
Ummm, Sam has been featured on BTA like SO many times. He's 33, and is a super-unknown actor. If you've been living under a rock for the past year, you might've seen him in that little indie film, Avatar, that like five people went to see, plus Terminator: Salvation and Clash of the Titans. Yeah, he's hunky, but he can keep his shirt on. I love him and he is super cute.
Okay. Until I figure out who Hunky Guys Number 4 and 5 should be, just sit tight and enjoy Sam up here. Laters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment