Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Call him Mr.Vain?

So just how aware are men about their appearance?

Let me spell it out for you V-E-R-Y
Likewise so are women of course, but they get away with it, because they’re women. Double standards… whatever! Men on the other hand get tagged if they project that vision. No I’m talking about getting tagged on MySpace or facebook, I’m saying people will keep mentioning that he is a vain person. Possibly even call him narcissistic or gay!

Oh yeah… I get that all the time. Does it bother me? Absolutely not. It’s my job and I get paid to maintain my appearance, but obviously some people don’t appreciate that.

The truth is all men are vain irrelevant of what they try to exhibit. The same way every woman enjoys a man lusting over her, men want to be physically desired by women. It is our instinct to seduce in order to obtain sex and besides everyone takes pleasure in being the object of fantasy. It is also a fact that women lust just as much as men do.
There is an obvious reason why men on the covers of romance novels look the way they do. Similarly girls on the cover of playboy magazine all look a certain way, to put it mildly.

It’s a game of seduction whether you acknowledge it or not. Many men live in denial though and sometimes attempt to compensate for the lack of self confidence with material assets such as cars.
The definition of the word vain is excessively proud or concerned about one’s appearance. In my opinion this word often gets thrown around without much thought, because really, who isn’t concerned about their appearance?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment